Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MY Rs.500 NOTE SMALL STORY !


MY Rs 500 note and history:

Last month one morning I had withdrawn rs.1000/- from atm,in my city which is located at HP petrol bunk SIRIUPURAM. I was unbelievable because I received from the ATM one torn note which is taped . i.e. 500/- and 5 hundred rupees notes. The bad is 500 notes. It taken to buy commodity. Immediately that day I went to the sib who is very near to the ATM(automatic teller machine BUT the cashier not receive and could not beloved when I told about the tam withdrawal. Ok what I will do ?then I go to the departmental stores to buy some groceries when I gave to departmental cashier he refused to take. Another at petrol bunk attendant, another at E-SEVA refused? no taken AND finally my problem will soved.how? after failure of two-attempts I started operation for rupees 500 note firstly I removed tapes then the note is 3-pieces.(you can see in these pictures)later I observed the not and later very carefully I stick.then it will be out of my pocket.
1.This not is collected from ATM .
2.after my operation You can see the Rs.500 note.

No comments:

Post a Comment